MARMARIS WATCH THE DOLPHINS
Dolphins are the angels of the seas… fall in love with the angels! This is a great way to make your holidays unforgettable!
Visit the open Dolphin Park and watch these amazing animals in their natural element, get a chance to learn about them while watching interactive swim and meet programs. Take some memorable photos. Kids under 6 years free, children from 6 -10 must be accompanied by an adult
30 -35 min at the dolphin pool. Children below 9 years only in accompany with one paying adult. Taking pictures and videos free of charge. All persons entering the Dolphin Park are responsible for their own safety.
- Bus transfer from your hotel to the Commercial Harbour.
- Greeting by an escort and boarding.
- Departure time is at 09:00am
- On arrival, meet with escort who aides at customs and introduces local Turkish guide. Board bus for a scenic bus tour of the Harbour for a unique panoramic view of Marmaris.
- On return to Marmaris, visit to a local jewelry business for a jewelry making demonstration; enjoy free refreshments and use of the WC facilities.
- Next stop, Dolphin Park, have a fun!
- Return by coach to a central drop-off location at the Marmaris promenade just outside the bazaar.
- Free time for shopping, before meeting the escort for the return bus transfer to Marmaris port.
- Boat departure is scheduled for 17:00.
- Upon arrival to Rhodes, return transfer by coach to hotels.
TIPS FOR CLIENTS:
A valid passport is required
Wear comfortable walking shoes
Carry with you small denominations of €, $, £ as they are widely accepted in Marmaris.
Also, a calculator to work out the exchange rate for shopping might come handy.
Sharpen up your bargaining skills!