Dolphins touch your heart strings….
Their presence causes happiness, laughter jollity, love, healing and peace. They tempt us with contact to the essence of life.
If you have always wanted to chance to touch and feed a dolphin, this is for you! Join the trainer on the platform to shake flippers with your new dolphin friend! Give the dolphin a little backrub to experience what a dolphin feels like while he gets a chance to relax! Dance, play with ring+ball, feed him fish, get a few wet kisses too. Highly recommended for families with children, under 9 years to be accompanied by one paying adult. Meet a dolphin is available at the age of 2 years. Between 2-8 only in accompany with one paying adult. Persons with skin ailments or infections are not allowed to join. Duration 25 min. Meet the dolphins takes place on the platform and includes 20 minutes watch program.
- Bus transfer from your hotel to the Commercial Harbour.
- Greeting by an escort and boarding.
- Departure time is at 09:00am
- On arrival, meet with escort who aides at customs and introduces local Turkish guide. Board bus for a scenic bus tour of the Harbour for a unique panoramic view of Marmaris.
- On return to Marmaris, visit to a local jewelry business for a jewelry making demonstration; enjoy free refreshments and use of the WC facilities.
- Next stop, Dolphin Park, have a fun!
- Return by coach to a central drop-off location at the Marmaris promenade just outside the bazaar.
- Free time for shopping, before meeting the escort for the return bus transfer to Marmaris port.
- Boat departure is scheduled for 17:00.
- Upon arrival to Rhodes, return transfer by coach to hotels.
TIPS FOR CLIENTS:
- A valid passport is required
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Carry with you small denominations of €, $, £ as they are widely accepted in Marmaris.
- Also, a calculator to work out the exchange rate for shopping might come handy.
- Sharpen up your bargaining skills!